Vegan Australia aims to effectively promote veganism through a broad range of activities, based on our underlying principles contained in our Vision and mission.
- Promoting systemic change
- writing submissions to government inquiries
- representing vegan interests to governments, institutions and corporations
- Campaigning through the media
- publishing media releases on current issues relevant to veganism and new research
- responding to media requests, using experts in various fields as needed
- raising awareness within the media of vegan issues
- becoming known by the media as a reliable source
- carrying out research, including into a vegan agricultural system
- Providing vegan education to the public
- maintaining a website with vegan information and news
- raising awareness through social media
- running public education campaigns
- creating vegan educational and promotional material
- Providing services and resources for new and existing vegans
- managing the Vegan Australia Certified program
- producing a regular email newsletter
- providing useful information for vegans
Our activities are limited by our resources, so if you are interested in helping please volunteer.
Also see About our organisation.