Vegan Australia aims to effectively promote veganism through a broad range of activities, based on our underlying principles contained in our Vision and mission.
- writing submissions to government inquiries
- representing vegan interests to governments, institutions and corporations
- Campaigning through the media
- Providing vegan education to the public
- Providing services and resources for new and existing vegans
Our activities are limited by our resources, so if you are interested in helping please volunteer.
Also see About our organisation.