Vegan Australia is a volunteer run organisation and needs people like you to help our work for animals, people and our planet. We are looking for volunteers from all around the country who are self-starters and who have a passion for advocating for animals and veganism. Here's how you can help:
- First, have a look at our Get active! page.
- Write an article for our News section or other section of the website. See these sample topics for ideas.
- Help ensure our national vegan event listing is complete by letting us know of any events in your area.
- Vegan Australia recommends using Happy Cow to search for restaurant listings. Help to keep its listings up-to-date.
- Help us make effective use of social media, or help write a social media strategy.
- Help with marketing and publicising information about veganism and animal rights.
- Get involved in one of our campaigns.
- Research and write submissions to inquiries (see Campaigns).
- Help us with our research, especially on the impact of a 100% vegan agricultural system on the Australian economy, jobs, environment, health, etc. See initial draft for a list of questions for future research.
- If you have any other ideas, please let us know.
See our Code of conduct for guidelines regarding the kind of behaviour that Vegan Australia expects of volunteers and others who work with us.