Easy sausage rolls
Not only are they quick to prepare they are so delicious they will impress all your friends.
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 300g of tofu
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed but keep cold
- Combine all ingredients (except the pastry!) in a food processor to make the mixture
- Cut puff pastry sheets into squares
- Spread mixture onto puff pastry squares
- Bake for 20 mins at 200 degrees C
- Stuff your face or impress the socks off your friends by stuffing theirs!
- This recipe on Animals Australia website (with video)
- Learn about the horrors of Australian slaughterhouses
If you would like to keep up to date with this and other topics, sign up to our newsletter.
Do you like this post?