The free November Vegan Easy Challenge is being held as a celebration of World Vegan Day and World Vegan Month - the perfect time for people to give vegan living a go!
World Vegan Day (1 November) is a well-established date for celebrating all things plant-based, cruelty-free and sustainable. We reckon it's a great opportunity to reach out to the vegan-curious and wider public to encourage them to try going vegan in a supportive setting for 30 days.
Charity partners Vegan Easy (run by Animal Liberation Victoria) and Vegan Australia are excited to host the November Challenge, with a goal to reach out to hundreds of thousands of Australians, plus many more beyond our borders.
Sign up now for the November Challenge and you will receive:
- Informative and motivating daily emails from November 1st to November 30th with suggested recipes, expert information and helpful tips.
- Access to a dedicated November Challenge online support group.
- Option of one-on-one mentoring.
- Valuable online resources, including the Vegan Easy series of videos with some of Australia's best vegan cooks, creators and advocates.
- The chance to win plenty of prizes!
Meet our inspirational November Challenge Ambassadors:
If you would like to keep up to date with this and other topics, sign up to our newsletter.
← Previous post:
Vegans stand up to the meat industry at hearing
Next post: →
We've asked the Prime Minister to go vegan at COP26. Will he do it?