Vegan Australia often receives queries from vegan businesses who are wanting to promote their products and services. Vegan Australia does not accept advertising, but we would like to support vegan businesses by suggesting other ways for you to promote your business.
- If you are a vegan doctor, nutritionist or other health practitioner, please let us know your details and we will add you to our vegan health practitioner listing.
- If you are looking for information about having a stall at a vegan festival or market, please contact the organiser by searching our listing of major vegan events.
- You could also contact the organisers of any of the other events listed in our full vegan and animal rights events listing to see if there are any sponsorship opportunities with them.
- HappyCow is the world's largest listing of vegan businesses. If you run a vegan restaurant, store, catering business, accomodation, etc, we recommend you list on HappyCow.
- Barnivore is a vegan alcohol directory, so if you are a maker of vegan beers, wines or other drinks, we recommend you list there.
- Contact your local or state vegan group to see if they are able to help with advertising or sponsorships.
- Join up with the Vegan Card or My Vegan Vouchers discount schemes or the Make Me Mindful or My Vegan Directory services.
- Hire a marketing organisation like Vegan Business Media to assist with publicity, promotion, media appearances, media releases, etc.
- If you would like to advertise in a magazine, please contact the Australian Vegan Magazine, the Australian Vegan Journal or the Vegan Kids Magazine.
- There are several Facebook and Meetup groups where vegan business owners can support each other: Vegan Business Owners NSW, Vegan Businesses Networking Australia, Vegan Businesses Australia and Vegan Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Sydney.
- There are many national, state and local Facebook groups for vegans where you could let others know of your business. Some groups have advertising restrictions, so please check each group's guidelines before posting.
If you know of any other ways vegan businesses can get their message out, please let us know.
Finally, if you would like to support the work of Vegan Australia, we gladly accept donations.
← Previous post:
History making response to poultry inquiry
Next post: →
Dominion animal rights documentary screenings start this month