Vegan Easy and Vegan Australia are at it again with the launch of their latest 30-day Vegan Easy Challenge this November!
The Challenge kicks off on World Vegan Day, 1 November 2022 and runs all World Vegan Month. It would be hard to find a more perfect time to give vegan a go.
The free 30-day program is designed to help participants from anywhere in the world learn all about the philosophy and practicalities of veganism.
NEW meal plans
We're excited to introduce three new meal plans designed by vegan sports nutritionist, Caitlin Adler of Plant Forged Physique, as part of our updated November Challenge. The plans are specifically targeted to help anyone who wants to build muscle and strength, fuel endurance, or aid with wellbeing and fat loss. Each category contains 7 days' worth of delicious recipes and gives you a taste of meals you can devour without sacrificing your healthy intentions. Use them as a blueprint for the full 30 days.
Sign up now
Why not join the thousands of people who have already successfully participated in the Vegan Easy Challenge? And if there's someone in your life who you think might benefit from a gentle nudge in the vegan direction, you can invite them to join you.
Sign up now to the bonus-filled November Challenge and you will receive:
- Informative and motivating daily emails throughout November with links to meal plans and recipes, expert information and helpful tips.
- Access to a dedicated November Challenge online support group.
- Valuable online resources, including information on health, fitness and nutrition, plenty of recipes, resources for kids and parents, educational content and much more.
- Discounts available exclusively for Vegan Easy Challengers during the month of November.
- The chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes, including several Vegan Australia Certified brands!
Find out more: November Challenge
World Vegan Day dinner event on 1 Novemeber
If you're in Melbourne, join us for a fun evening of plant-powered dining, special guest speakers and a screening of the SBS Food hit TV show 'Eating Plants' - the Aussie episode. It will also be a night to welcome November Vegan Easy Challenge participants to World Vegan Month.
The ticket includes:
- All-you-can-eat 100% vegan buffet
- Goodie bag of vegan business discounts and products worth over $100
- Presentations by Dr Ash Nayate (neuropsychologist), Julia Jones (nutritionist), Nadia Fragnito (cookbook author and TV presenter), Jessica Wright (Liberation Sanctuary coordinator) and Dean Maher (vegan athlete)
- Q&A session with Vegan Easy mentors and special guest panelist Tully of Tully'z Kitchen
So why not encourage a mate, family member or colleague to come along for a great night out, and even to 'give vegan a go' by signing up to Australia's own FREE 30 day challenge. It's all happening at Melbourne's newest 100% vegan restaurant, Vegie Tribe.
Find out more: World Vegan Day dinner
If you would like to keep up to date with this and other topics, sign up to our newsletter.
← Previous post:
Pledge for Animals: How the parties rate
Next post: →
6 events to celebrate 2022 World Vegan Month
Be the first to comment
Sign in with