Vegan events are a great way to meet other vegans, to learn more about veganism and to help raise awareness. Whatever you are interested in, there should be something for you: festivals, markets, film screenings, social events, outreach, volunteering and many more.
How to find events near you
In the searches below, we use the term "vegan events", but you can also use "vegan groups", "vegan festivals", "animal rights events", etc.
- Search Google "vegan events near me" or use your city or town, eg "vegan events Canberra". Some of the results will be for past events but they will give you an idea of what is near you and you can refine your search.
- Search for vegan events on Facebook and then filter by location. Facebook also has lots of vegan groups you can follow to find more events.
- Search for "vegan" events on Eventbrite.
- Search for vegan events or vegan groups on Meetup. You can then follow the groups in your area to be notified of upcoming events.
- HappyCow has a worldwide Vegan Festival Calendar for medium to large events.
We are sure you will be able to find something of interest to you.